Call us now:
Terms & service
Use of the Site
Your use of our site is permitted subject to the following conditions:
- You agree that you will only use our website for non-commercial personal use.
- We grant you permission for temporary use of the site, but we can withdraw our permission or change our service at any time without notice, and with no legal responsibility to you.
- When you provide your contact details to us, you agree to be contacted by telephone, SMS, email or post by the Legal Right Solicitiors. By using the site, you agree to us handling this information and confirm that any data you provide is accurate;
Intellectual Property Rights
- All intellectual property rights in the site (including but not limited to the copyright, trademarks and any rights in the designs or content of the site) are owned solely by us and are protected by copyright.
- We grant permission for you to print a copy and download extracts of any page on the site for your personal reference only, but not for commercial use without a licence from us. You must not alter anything, or use any illustrations, video, audio or photographs separately from the text that goes with them.
- If you breach this clause, we reserve our rights to withdraw our consent for your use of our site, and you must destroy or return any copies you have made.
Our Liability and Disclaimers
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any user for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our site or the use of or reliance upon any content included on our site;
- If you are a business user, we accept no liability for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- We also exclude, as far as legally possible, all terms and warranties or promises implied by law or by statute;
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that our site will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure;
- We make significant efforts to ensure that the content on our website is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date; and
- Our site security has been enhanced to stand in line with industry best practice standard but it is important that you update your system with the latest anti-virus signatures and security patches, and that you use anti-spyware software and a personal firewall. However, we accept no liability for any loss or damage resulting from a virus or other malware, a distributed denial-of-service attack, or other harmful material or event that may adversely affect your hardware, software, data or other material that occurs as a result of your use of our site (including the downloading of any content from it) or any other site referred to on our site; and
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship
Links to our site
- You may link to our website provided that: – you do so fairly and legally; – you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists; – you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our site without our express written permission; – you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it; and – the content on the site providing the link meets with the standards in our Acceptable Use Policy in Clause 9.
- If you do not comply with the provisions set out in Clause 7.1 above, we can end this permission at any.
Please email us at [email protected] to contact us about any issues.